有关旅行的英语句子
关于旅行的英文句子
4、Does the morning tour visit the U,N,? 上午这次旅游参观联合国总部吗?。
5、 Let me check the metre out,我察看一下计价器。
6、But on their wedding day he was seized by the emperor's soldirs and taken to the Great Wall to work,但是在他们结婚的那天,皇帝的士兵把他抓走了,带他去修长城。
7、Fine,Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday,好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。
8、This hall is entirely different from any of the royal courts I have seen in the west,过去我在西方看到的'宫殿和这个大殿很不相同。
9、Excuse me,is this the Gusu Travel Agency?对不起,这里是姑苏旅行社吗?。
10、We can go up to the Longevity Hill and have a broad view of all the fascinating scenes from there,我们可以上万寿山,在那儿所有的迷人景色都能一览无遗。
12、Please remember to come here before 11 o'clock,请记住11点前赶回来。
13、Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?出租车生意好吗?。
14、The car is waiting at the front door of our hotel,let's set off right now,汽车已在旅馆前门等候,让我们马上出发吧。
15、In 221 BC,in Shanxi Province there was a poor scholar,公元前221年,山西有一位穷书生。
16、We'd like to go to Tiantan Park,我们想去天坛公园。
17、But I'm afraid one day is not enough to see all the intetesting places,可是要看遍所有景观恐怕一天时间是不够的。
18、This is the world-famous Forbidden city where once emperors,empresses and their families lived,这就是举世闻名的紫禁城,曾经是帝王、后妃和他们亲族居住的地方。
20、I'd like to look at some travel packages to Yunnan,我想看看去云南旅行有哪些路线。
21、Mine is 2 yuan a kilometre,我的车是 2元钱一公里。
22、This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall,这个可调式座椅非常舒服,我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。
23、Now,we come to another magnificent chamber in which you can see all kinds of ancient furniture,现在,让我们来到另一个宏伟大厅,在这里你可以看到各种古老的家具。
24、The dragon's head is beautifully modeled and is rising proudly over there,龙头塑造得非常漂亮,它高傲地在那里仰望。
25、How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场?。
26、There're blue sky,beautiful trees and big buildings ahead,晴空丽日,前面是婀娜多姿的树木和高楼大厦。
27、Let's set off right away,让我们马上就动身吧。
28、Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights,开慢点,我们好欣赏景色。
29、 How do I get to the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局?。
30、Famous pine tree such as the“Flying Dragon” and the“Twin Dragons”are found there,在莲花峰,还能看到一些名闻遐迩的松树,如“飞龙松”和“双龙松”。
31、Where do I meet the bus? 我在哪儿乘车?。
32、On your right is Tiandu Feng,one of the three main peaks of Huangshan and also the steepest,在你们的右边是黄山三大主峰之一的天都峰,也是最陡的一座山峰。
33、Yes,I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week,是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。
34、 It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour,我看至少有 60 英里的时速。
36、We are deeply attracted by its interesting history,我们都被它的有趣的历史深深地吸引住了。
37、Now,we are standing on the grounds of the imperial palace,我们现在是站在宫殿的广场上。
38、Good morning,The United Airlines,What can I do for you? 早上好,美国联合航空公司,我能为您做些什嘛?。
39、Green mountains roll over one another,青山层峦叠嶂。
40、And it was built more than 000 years ago?是在000多年前建的吗?。
41、 One of my friends told me it's very difficult to get a cabin Beijing,我的一个朋友告诉我说在北京很难找到出租车。
42、These gardens are not large but curious in their de-signs,这些庭园规模不大,但设计巧妙。
44、The Great Wall meanders from east to west for about000 kilometers or 000 li,长城从东到西蜿蜒约 000 公里,也就是1000里。
45、According to our travelling schedule,today we're going to visit the Palace Museum,根据我们旅游日程安排,今天我们去故宫。
46、I suppose we'd better go to famous Yu Yuan Garden which is located in the southern part of the city of Shanghai,我想我们最好去有名的豫园,它坐落在上海老城的南端。
47、What can I do for you,sir?先生,要我为您做什么吗?。
48、Where do you intend to take a trip today?您想到什么地方去旅游呢?。
49、The bronze-animals around the platform are all hollow,周围青铜铸成的动物都是中空的。
50、They bring together the beauties of nature,architecture and painting,这些庭园,集自然美、建筑美和绘画美于一体。
51、The touring cab is waiting at the opposite parking ground,旅游车正等在对面的停车站。
52、Lush trees dot the slopes,绿树点缀山岗。
53、What's the length of Great Wall?长城究竟有多长?。
54、That's in the all-day tour,只有全天旅游去。
55、To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue,到第5大街的耐克公司去。
56、How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?。
57、Would you please tell me something about the city?你能告诉我有关这个城市的一些情况吗?。
58、Does this car belong to you?这辆车是你自己的吗?。
59、Vistors are struck by its ingenious architecture and exotic layout,但是来访者都被它独创性的建筑风格和奇异的布局所吸引。
60、I'm beginning to get a better idea of the size of the place,as I'm on a higher plane,现在我站在高处开始领会到这地方有多大了。
61、Shall we go to the top floor of the hall to have a bird's-eye view from there,我们是否到它的顶楼上去俯视一下。
62、I'll put myself completely in your hand,我一切听从你的安排。
63、How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站?。
64、The last massive rebuilding of the Great Wall was in Ming Dynasty,长城的最后一次大规模重建是在明朝。
65、Yes,construction of the Wall first began during the Warring states Period about 500 years ago,是的,长城最早修建于约500年前的战国时期。
66、The summer Palace is the largest and the best pre-served of the imperial gardens in China,颐和园是中国最大也是保存得最好的皇家花园。
67、A few more steps will bring us to the top,再走几步我们就到顶了。
68、 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago,我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
69、He said the cliff was called Jiyu Bei,which means Carp's Backbone,他说那座悬崖叫作“鲫鱼背”,意思就是鲫鱼的脊背。
70、Here rare and precious cultural relics are kept,这里保存着珍贵的文化遗迹。
71、We're approaching Badaling and you will see the Great Wall in a short while,我们快到八达岭了,你们很快就会看到长城。
72、This is such a lovely place,这地方令人心旷神恰。
73、The first thing I would like to tell you is that it was constructed and built up in the Ming Dynasty,首先,我要告诉你们的是这座花园创建于明朝。
74、What are those towers on the Wall spaced at regular distances from one another?城墙上每隔一段就有的那些塔是什么?。
76、It is world-famous especially for its landscaped gardens,它尤其以它的园林闻名于世。
77、 We'll walk over to the White House for a visit,我们步行到白宫参观吧。
78、Could you give me some information about it,Miss Li?李小姐,你能给我们介绍一下吗?。
北京市卫健委 提醒,今日是国庆节假期最后一天,面临进返京高峰,出京旅行
“秋天的日子是半透明的 涂在金色的土地和田野上” 如果有一个季节,能让整
最美的风景在路上,最美的路上有风景。一条条公路串联湖北的名山大川、多彩
从靠山水到卖场景 从卖特产到拼创意 乡村旅游越来越好玩 “采摘”“收割”“
老君山两日自由行攻略,不抱团,自己做大巴或开车去攻略。有爬山和做索道两
旅游出行方式的简单比较 出游 方式 项目 比较 特点 优点 局限性 适合人群 适合
一年四季,寒来暑往,春夏秋冬,风景各有各的美。而自驾旅游的魅力,就在于
从北京海淀出发,自驾140公里左右,就可以看到另外一番天地。 这里是高山草
我们都是时间的旅行者, 为了寻找生命中的光。 终其一生,行走在漫长的旅途
原标题:三月赏花游 户外踏青走起 文、图/广州日报全媒体记者罗磊 通讯员柳