旅游实用英语口语句子

来源:www.xysxzl.com时间:2021-01-19 09:34

旅游部英文

旅游实用英语口语句子。

Thank you.谢谢。

旅游实用英语口语句子

The hotel is at the end of that street.宾馆就在街道的尽头。

How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间?。

About 10 minutes.大约得走10分钟。

Thanks a lot.多谢。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告诉我最近的汽车站在哪儿吗?。

Isn't there a public pool near here?这附近有没有公共游泳池?。

Where is Chinatown?中国城在哪里?。

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告诉我去车站的路吗?。

Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你准备点菜吗?。

Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的,我想要些酒和烤鸭。

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鸭,那会稍微慢一点。

How long?多久?。

About forty minutes, I think.我想大约40分钟。

OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,来一份,我先点别的东西。

Is this my meal?这是我的菜吗?。

What did you order?您点了什么?。

The fried scallops.炸干贝。

Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄错了。

Would you get me some more water, please?麻烦你再帮我加点水,行吗?。

OK.好的

Is this what I ordered?这是我点的吗?。

I don't think this is my meal.我想这不是我点的。

Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿来的是我所点的吗?。

I'd like to cash this check.我想兑现这张支票。

Can you give me some forms of identification?你能给我什么证明身份的文件吗?。

I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只带了驾驶执照,这样够了吗?。

That should do.那应该可以了。

Will it take long?要很久吗?。

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的,请在支票背面签名。

Are you the loans-officer?你是贷款部负责人吗?。

I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能帮您什么忙吗?。

Yes. I'd like to make a loan.是的,我想办一笔贷款。

Alright. Please sit down.好的,请坐下。

It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想贷款买辆汽车。

I'd like to have this check cashed.我想将这张支票兑现。

Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑现这张支票吗?。

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想将这张支票换成现金。

I'd like to loan some money.我想贷点钱。

I'm here for some financing.我是为了一点融资而来。

I need the bank to finance something.我需要银行提供某件东西的贷款。

I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些钱。

I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想买这封信的邮票。

Let me just weigh it first.请先让我称一称。

How much will it be?要多少钱?。

Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信还是快递?。

Just the regular.平信就好了。

That'll be four yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的'信件到达目的地要多久?。

Just two days.只要两天。

Thanks.谢谢

Good day.再见!。

Good day also to you.再见!。

What can I do for you?我能帮你什么忙?。

Is this where I claim parcels?这里是领包裹的地方吗?。

No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,请到第三十六号窗口。

Thanks a lot.多谢。

That's nothing at all.不用客气。

How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要用几天?。

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到达它要去的地方要用多少时间?。

How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快会被收到?。

How soon will my mail be received by the other end?。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。

Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.谢谢你的邀请,请代我问候贵夫人。

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声,好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。

Take care, and have a nice flight.请保重!祝你一路顺风!。

Thank you for taking care of me here.多谢您的周到招待。

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感谢您的款待。

Here's something for you.这有东西送你。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks.请接受这些礼物以表达我的谢意。

Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。

Have a nice flight.祝您一路顺风。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。

Happy langings!一路顺风!。

Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生,能为您服务吗?。

Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天,姓陆,L-U。

Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.谢谢,陆先生,请稍等,我查一下订房名单。

That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,从台北来的?。

Yes, it is.是的,没错。

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.陆先生,没问题的,您从今天订到星期三,单人房。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房间号码是512,这是您的钥匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢,您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?。

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生,电梯就在大厅的正对面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。

Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每问题,先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。

你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?,Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。

No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.没问题,这是您的护照,还有您的钱,祝您愉快,陆先生。

I have room reserved.我已订了房。

Please wait a second.请稍等。

Please hold on a moment.请等会儿。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。

Yes? Can I do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗?。

I'm ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。

I have your bill right here.您的账单在这里。

Thank you.谢谢。

No, I didn't.没有。

Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好,账单上总共是300元整。

May I check it?我可以核对一下吗?。

By all means, you ahead.当然可以,随便。

What is this charge here?这是什么费用?。

I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了,用信用卡可以吗?。

Yes, of course.可以,当然可以。

May I look it over?我可以过目一遍吗?。

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的话,我要核对。

Do you accept credit cards?你们接受信用卡吗?。

Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行吗?。

Will you honor a credit card?你们承认信用卡吗?。

Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打扰一下,请你告诉我到玩具部门怎么走好吗?。

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left.在7楼,出电梯后,就在你的左边。

Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?。

往前直走,你就可走进电梯间了,Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.当然。

  • 冬天最好10地方旅游
  • 品位全国旅游年卡
  • 纽约十大华人旅行社
  • 藏地江南这个不丹印度接壤小村世外桃源
  • 四年级游览风景作文
  • 吉林省旅游地图吉林省旅游景点自驾游
  • 惠州附近自驾游景点好去处推荐
  • 游玩心得
  • 旅游线路设计方案
  • 放飞心情地方千峡湖生态度假区
  • 精品行程推荐